Our Mission: Loving God, Loving Others, Sharing the Gospel
“Our mission is to passionately love God and to give glory to His name through the worship, work and witness of this church; to compassionately love others with the same godly love that was demonstrated to us by our Lord Jesus Christ; and to effectively share the Good News of God’s love with our families, our community, and with others throughout the world by the power and aid of the Holy Spirit. This is why we exist!”
Our Vision: A Church Under Construction (Jeramiah 18:1-6; Ephesians 2:19-22)
WE ENVISION A CHURCH where honoring and glorifying God is our chief end.
WE ENVISION A CHURCH where Exalting the Savior, Encouraging and Equipping the Saints, Evangelizing the Sinners and Elevating Society are our highest priorities.
WE ENVISION A CHURCH that seeks to engage all our endeavors with a strong commitment to prayer and effective spiritual leadership.
WE ENVISION A CHURCH that seeks to embrace all of humanity with an unwavering commitment to biblical truth and Christian care.
WE ENVISION A CHURCH that seeks the highest levels of Christian stewardship over all the resources that God has entrusted to us.
In order to faithfully respond to God’s leading and pursue our mission and vision in our current environment, we plan to focus on the following areas of emphasis while continuing our normal weekly functions:
Area of Emphasis: Advancing Toward Maturity
Goal Statement: To develop mature disciples, members, and leaders within Antioch
- Develop descriptions/standards for mature discipleship, membership, and leadership
- Integrate descriptions/standards throughout the church
- Develop training modules for descriptions/standards
- Develop and implement training plan throughout the church
Area of Emphasis: Advancing In Ministry
Goal Statement: To increase the quality of Christian care and overall service provided to the membership
- Assess pre-existing organizational/ministry structure and methodology
- Enhance the quality and scope of Pastoral care
- Increase and enhance Diaconate Ministry
- Implement Stephen Ministry
- Implement a Grief Ministry
Area of Emphasis: Advancing In Community
Goal Statement: To meet the material, social, and spiritual needs of our community
- Expand Angel Tree Ministry
- Continue Adopt-A-School Ministry
- Expand Prison Ministry
- Develop Care Portal Ministry
- Continue Open Door Mission Ministry
- Implement Overcomers In Christ Ministry
Area of Emphasis: Advancing Toward Re-entry
Goal Statement: To prepare the facility for resuming in-person activity
- Complete technology integration plans
- Complete facility renovations